Ecology and Economy Features
• A powerful turbocharged and air to air aftercooled Komatsu SAA6D114E-3 engine provides 184 kW 246 HP. This engine is U.S. EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage 3A emissions certified, without sacrificing power or machine productivity.
• Economy mode saves fuel consumption.
• Low operation noise
• High power, working performance and fuel efficiency improve production and fuel costs.
• Large Drawbar Pull provides superb steering and slope climbing performance.
• Pressing the Power Max function button temporarily increases the digging force 7%.
• Two-mode Setting for Boom Switch selection allows either powerful digging or smooth boom operation.
• Long replacement interval of engine oil, engine oil filter, hydraulic oil and hydraulic filter.
• Equipped with fuel pre-filter as standard (with water separator)
• Side-by-side radiator and oil cooler configuration enables independent removal and installation of those two components.
• Equipped with the Equipment Management Monitoring System.
• Easy access to engine oil filter and fuel drain valve
• Large fuel tank capacity
• ROPS cab (ISO 12117-2)
• Slip-resistant plates for safe work on machine
• Safety enhancement with large side-view, sidewise, and rear mirrors added.
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA6D114E-3
Engine Net Power: 187 kw
Blade Capacity: 1.5*HD m3
Dimensions Height: 3480 mm
Dimensions Width: 3190 mm
Dimensions Length: 11140 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 31100 kg
Grouser Shoe Width: 600 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00219-10
Suitable For: Construction, earthmoving, excavation and rock breaking