• The world / field-proven Komatsu 12-cylinder, direct-injection turbo-charged SA12V140 engine has all the capability needed for today’s tough operations and provides fuel efficient operation.
• Flywheel horsepower 603kW 808HP @ 2,000RPM
• The engine, torque converter and transmission as well as the hydraulic equipment and electrical parts undergo strict quality control checks for enhanced reliability durability.
Cab & Controls
• Roomy, quite cab with high-capacity air conditioner substantially reduces operator fatigue
• Kick-down switch on the book control leaver improves pile penetration and scooping operations
• Electrically controlled transmission enables light fingertip control of all direction / Gear shift changes
• Tiltable steering wheel and adjustable seat provide operator comfort and efficiency
• Komatsu viscous damping cab mounts reduce vibration and noise
Durable Bucket & Dumping Clearance
• Komatsu buckets are manufactured using high-tensile strength steel with replaceable welded wear plates for extended bucket life. Additional strength has been added to the bucket bottom corners, side edges and spill guard ends for increased durability.
• The WA800-3 was designed with ample dumping clearance for dump truck matching.
High Breakout Force & Stability
• Komatsu wheel loaders have high-tensile steel Z-bar loader linkages for maximum rigidity and maximum breakout force. Sealed loader linkage pins extend greasing intervals.
• The WA800-3 has the widest tread in its class 3.350 mm and a long 5,450 mm wheelbase for maximum machine stability.
• Adjustment free service brake accounts for higher performance and reduced down time.
• High quality components are used for superior reliability and availability
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SA12V140
Engine Net Power: 603 kW
Blade Capacity: 11*SNR m3
Blade Width: 69000
Blade Height: 4630
Dimensions Height: 5275 mm
Dimensions Width: 4810 mm
Dimensions Length: 13960 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 101900 kg
Grouser Shoe Width: 45/65-45 38PR (L5)
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00187-02
Suitable For: Mining