The 28-tonne capacity HM300-2R features a new technology Komatsu engine and exclusive advanced truck transmission system. These developments, coupled with the hydraulic braking and retarder systems, deliver unrivalled traction, braking power and safety in all types of operations. Key components are designed and manufactured by Komatsu to work together in an integrated package.
High Performance And Komatsu SAA6D125E-5 Engine
• Gross horsepower 254 kW 340HP
• Engine power mode selection system realizes both greater productivity and improved fuel economy
• Higher engine output and torque improve productivity in all applications
Differential Locks Provide Excellent Traction In Rough Terrain
The oil-cooled multiple-disc interaxle lock can be turned on and off during travel. In addition, the limited slip differentials prevent the tires on either side from slipping on soft ground for maximum traction.
• Heaped capacity 16.6 m3 21.7 yd3
• Low loading height 2790 mm 9'2"
• High strength body constructed of thick wear-resistant steel having 400 Brinell hardness
Tiltable Cab Can Be Tilted Rearward
• 32 degrees to provide easy service
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA6D125E-5
Engine Net Power: 246 kW
Blade Capacity: 16.6 m3
Dimensions Height: 3520 mm
Dimensions Width: 2900 mm
Dimensions Length: 10440 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 51420 GVM
ROPS: ISO 3471-1994
Grouser Shoe Width:
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00206-01
Suitable For: construction, mining and quarry applications