Ecology and Economy Features
• A powerful turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled Komatsu SAA4D95LE-5 engine provides 68.4 kW 91.7 HP. This engine is U.S. EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage 3A emissions certified without sacrificing power or machine productivity.
• The dynamic noise is reduced providing low noise operation.
• Large drawbar pull and steering force are evident when operating on a slope or other rough terrain.
• The machine travel speed changes automatically to Hi or Lo at optimal points according to the travel load.
• The PC138US-8 offers exceptional lifting capacity and high stability with a large counterweight.
• Five working modes designed to match engine speed, pump delivery and system pressure.
• Excellent operation in tight quarters with small tail swing radius design
• Round profile provides short protrusion of front and rear portion of the upper structure.
• Occupies small road width for operation on narrow roads.
• Wider Working Ranges : Job sites that require a long upper reach, such as demolition and slope cutting also benefit from the increased digging and dumping ranges of the PC138US-8.
• ROPS cab (ISO 12117-2)
• Low noise cab design with viscous cab mounting
• Sliding convex door facilitates easy entrance in confined areas.
• Large cab improves working space.
• Long replacement interval of hydraulic oil and hydraulic filter
• Remote mounted engine oil filter and fuel drain valve for easy access
• Equipped with the fuel pre-filter as standard (with water separator)
• Side-by-side cooling function enables only the cooling unit to be attached and detached.
• Equipped with the Equipment Management Monitoring System.
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA4D95LE-5
Engine Net Power: 68.4 kw
Blade Capacity: 0.5*GP m3
Dimensions Height: 2850 mm
Dimensions Width: 2490 mm
Dimensions Length: 7260 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 13480 kg
Grouser Shoe Width: 500 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00292-06
Suitable For: Construction, working in confined spaces