Powered by Komatsu’s proven low emission tier 3-compliant engine, the PC220-8 is an ideal machine for a range of applications in construction, rental and related industries. As with all Komatsu construction excavators, key components are designed and manufactured by Komatsu to work together in an integrated package
Ecology and Economy Features
• Total control of the engine, hydraulic and electronic system reduces fuel consumption by approx. 10%. (Compared with the PC220-7)
• A powerful, turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled Komatsu SAA6D107E-1 engine provides 125 kW 168 HP. This engine meets EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage 3A emission regulations, without sacrificing power or machine productivity.
• Economy mode improves fuel consumption.
• Eco-gauge for energy-saving operations
• Extended idling caution for fuel conservation
• The dynamic noise is lowered by 2 dB compared with the PC220-7, realizing a low noise operation.
• Cab dedicated to hydraulic excavator for protecting the operator in the event of a rollover accident.
• Anti-slip plates for safe work on machine
• Safety enhancement with large side-view, sidewise, and rear mirrors added.
• Long replacement interval of engine oil, engine oil filter, and hydraulic filter
• Remote mounted engine oil filter and fuel drain valve for easy access
• Equipped with the fuel pre-filter as standard (with water separator)
• Side-by-side cooling concept enables individual cooling modules to be serviced.
• Equipped with the EMMS monitoring system
Large Comfortable Cab
• Low-noise cab, similar to passenger car
• Low vibration with cab damper mounting
• Highly pressurized cab with optional air conditioner
• Operator seat and console with armrest that enables operations in the appropriate operational posture
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA6D107E-1
Engine Net Power: 125 kW
Blade Capacity: 1.2*HD m3
Dimensions Height: 3220 mm
Dimensions Width: 2980 mm
Dimensions Length: 9865 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 22900 kg
Grouser Shoe Width: 600 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00065-05
Suitable For: Construction, earthmoving, excavating in civil construction