• Two-post ROPS canopy or ROPS cab ROPS (ISO 3471) : Roll-Over Protective Structure
• Neutral engine start system
• Excellent visibility enhances job site awareness.
• Low emission Komatsu engine with dual element air cleaner
• One key operates the ignition and all machine locks.
• High strength X-track frame
• Castings are used for boom foot, tip, and swing yoke.
• Single large diameter swing pin
• Three track options: rubber, steel, and Roadliner
• O-ring face seal hydraulic fittings
• Moisture/dust resistant electrical connectors.
Performance and Versatility
• Komatsu HydrauMind hydraulic system
• Automatic load sensing two-speed travel
• Standard auxiliary hydraulics
• Integrated counterweight and tight tail swing
• Large operator platform
• Pilot proportional joystick controls
• Large monitor panel
• Easy entry and egress
• Low noise
Service and Maintenance
• Wide opening engine hood and side covers
• Side-by-side radiator and oil cooler are easy to inspect and clean.
• Extended lubrication and engine oil replacement intervals reduce maintenance and down time.
• Tilt-forward operator’s station provides full access to engine.
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: 4D88E-6
Engine Net Power: 28.5 kW
Blade Capacity: 0.16 m3
Blade Width: 1 960 mm
Blade Height: 355 mm
Dimensions Height: 2550 mm
Dimensions Width: 1960 mm
Dimensions Length: 5550 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 5820kg
Blade: 2260x470 mm
Cab: ROPS & Top Guard
Grouser Shoe Width: 400 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00374-02
Suitable For: Compact, versatile, light and very powerful, they are comfortable and work anywhere, particularly in tight spaces.