This large excavator achieves high productivity levels with its environmentally-friendly turbocharged engine. Fuel economy is aided by its idling warning while the selection of the machine’s lifting mode gives it an additional 17% power when faced with heavy lifting operations. The PC700LC-8R SE features components that are designed and manufactured by Komatsu to work together in an integrated package.
Ecology and Economy Features
• A powerful, turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled Komatsu SAA6D140E-5 engine provides 320 kW 429 HP. This engine is U.S. EPA Tier 2 and EU Stage 2 emissions equivalent.
• Electronically controlled variable speed fan drive
• Large hybrid fan
• Glasswool-furnished low-noise muffler and noise reducing cover around the muffler
• Working modes selectable
• Economy mode improves fuel consumption.
• ECO gauge for energy-saving operations
• Extended idling caution for fuel conservation
• Auto deceleration and auto idling system reduce fuel consumption.
• Large Drawbar Pull and Steering Force provide excellent mobility.
• Increased arm dumping speed and arm speed of compound operation by arm regeneration circuit realize efficient loading operation.
• Switch selection allows either powerful digging or smooth boom operation.
• Pressing the Power Max function button temporarily increases the digging force 8%
Excellent Reliability and Durability
• Sturdy Undercarriage having high reliability and durability
• Simple Frame Structure (Swing Circle Mount)
• Sturdy Guards
• Fuel pre-filter with water separator
• High efficiency fuel filter
• Water separator
• O-ring Face Seal
• High-pressure In-line Filtration
• Metal Guard Rings
• Highly Reliable Electronic Devices
• Easy checking and maintenance of engine
• Long-life oil, filter
• Slip-resistant plates
• Wide catwalk
• Steps connected to the machine cab
• Easy cleaning of cooling unit
• Easy detachable radiator and oil cooler
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA6D140E-5
Engine Net Power: 320 kW
Blade Capacity: 4*HD m3
Dimensions Height: 4670 mm
Dimensions Width: 4290 mm
Dimensions Length: 11990 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 67000 kg
Grouser Shoe Width: 610 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00424-01
Suitable For: Construction, infrastructure maintenance, demolition, recycling, agriculture, forestry, quarrying and SME mining