The PC88MR-8 compact mini-excavator delivers exceptional performance in tight spaces and was designed in response to the needs of customers around the world. Ideal for a wide range of applications, this user-friendly machine boasts a tight tail swing, excellent controllability and a spacious, comfortable cab
Ecology and Economy Features
• A powerful, turbocharged and air-to-air aftercooled Komatsu SAA4D95LE-5 engine provides 49 kW 65 HP. This engine is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3A emissions certified without sacrificing power or machine productivity.
• The dynamic noise is reduced providing low noise operation.
• Excellent operation in tight tail swing radius design
• Tail swing radius: 1335 mm 4'5”
• Large drawbar pull and swing force are evident when operating on a slope or other rough terrain.
• Max. drawbar pull: 66.9 kN 6820 kgf 15,050 lb
• The machine travel speed changes automatically to Hi or Lo at optimal points according to the travel load.
• Economy mode improves fuel consumption.
• Attachment mode for optimum engine rpm, hydraulic flow, 2way
• Eco-gauge for energy-saving operations
• Extended idling caution for fuel conservation
• Cab dedicated to hydraulic excavator for protecting the operator in the event of a rollover accident.
• Easy-to-see and use 7" large multifunction colour monitor
• Can be displayed in 12 languages for global support.
• Safety enhancement with large side-view and rear view mirrors.
• Side-by-side cooling function enables only the cooling unit to be attached and detached.
• Easy access to engine oil filter, engine main fuel filter and fuel drain valve
• Equipped with the fuel pre-filter (with water separator)
• Equipped with the Equipment Management Monitoring System (EMMS) monitoring system.
Engine Make: Komatsu
Engine Model: SAA4D95LE-5
Engine Net Power: 49 kW
Blade Capacity: 0.34 m3
Blade Width: 2 330 mm
Blade Height: 470 mm
Dimensions Height: 2730 mm
Dimensions Width: 2330 mm
Dimensions Length: 6175 mm
Vehicle Operating Weight: 8225kg
Blade: 2330x470 mm
Cab: ROPS & Top Guard
Grouser Shoe Width: 450 mm
Spec Catalogue No: CEN00322-02
Suitable For: Excavation, rock work and services placement in confined, built-up areas